Options

Adding new action on Page

szhszh Member Posts: 28
edited 2013-10-03 in NAV Three Tier
Dear All,

I have added new function in customized page as action and able to see new action icon on page preview screen at Development Environment.

When I tried to run on RTC, the new action does not appear on client. Please advice me I am very new to NAV2013 customization.

Thanks
SZH

Comments

• Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    1. Restart the service and try
    2. Check whether you are connecting to right database from RTC
  • Options
    BardurKnudsenBardurKnudsen Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 137
    ...and check if the page has any profile configuration. You can check this by searching for the page "Delete Profile Configuration". If the page is listed there, then you can try do delete the configurations for it. Alternatively, try to customize the page and see if the new action is available but just hidden.
    Bardur Knudsen
    Microsoft - Dynamics NAV
  • Options
    szhszh Member Posts: 28
    Hi All,

I tried below advice (restarting service and could not find in delete profile configuration). Then I created new page and added action but it is hidden in RTC and I am able to view in page preview.

I tried other way I just copy standard page action (Container, Group and Action) to my customize page, it is able to see in RTC.

Thanks
    SZH
  • Options
    geordiegeordie Member Posts: 655
    Remember when you add a new action to ensure you evaluated RunObject action's property or you inserted some code in OnPush trigger (even just a comment): otherwise you won't be able to see the action in RTC :wink: