Options

Debugging in NAV 2013 throws CAS policy error

ArjanLArjanL Member Posts: 23
edited 2013-09-26 in NAV Three Tier
Hello,

While trying to debug in NAV 2013 build 34194, I get the following error at the moment that the debugger passes the first breakpoint.
An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.

Searching the web learns me that one or more files should be unblocked. The error should be caused by files coming from a possible unsafe source (the zip with 34194 hotfix maybe?)
Does anyone know which files are involved with the debugger, or which file(s) have to be unblocked to solve this error? Or perhaps what an other solution is to this problem?

I get the error on all machines where I try to use the debugger.

Answers

• Options
    I found that the files of our NAV server are blocked. Not only the files in the add-ins folder, but also in the Service folder.
    Only problem I now have is that I can choose to unblock them, but that it doesn't work. When I reopen the file properties, I have the Unblock button again.
  • Options
    The trick is to unblock the zip-file and after that unzip the files.