Options

Create General Journal with webservices

nuno.silvanuno.silva Member Posts: 29
edited 2013-09-21 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,al

I need to make some operations in General Journal, I have 3 Journal Templates and in each template I have diferent Journal Batchs. when I invoke the Create Method, I have the the imput parameter CurrentJnlBatchName to select the Journal Batch and doing this I get the error CallBack Function because it must be trying to ask wich Journal template should I use. What I'm doing wrong?

- <xsd:element name="Create">
- <xsd:complexType>
- <xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="CurrentJnlBatchName" type="xsd:string" />
<xsd:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="GeneralJournal" type="tns:GeneralJournal" />
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>
- <xsd:element name="Create_Result">
===============
Nuno Silva

Comments

• Options
    nuno.silvanuno.silva Member Posts: 29
    The problem was that I have multiple General journals, so when I open the page 39 "General Journal" it open the page 250 "General Journal Template List" to choose which journal template should be used.

Solution create a new page, save as of page 39in that page change the code on open form and send as parameter the new page created

GenJnlManagement.TemplateSelection(FORM::"General Journal web",0,FALSE,Rec,JnlSelected);

Create a new journal template with the form id pointed to the id of the new form
    ===============
    Nuno Silva