Options

Totalitarian

oleschjoetholeschjoeth Member Posts: 74
Well Censorship is a very special thing! It should actually only belong in a communist or otherwise totalitarian regime - or is that what this site is about? It seems like if anybody dare to criticize the wonderful Navison the get hammered! Sometimes a system needs to be provoked to wake up - so if I can't say that the US version 3.70 (Navision) suck then I don't know. I am not using any foul language nor being abusive in any. Come on - please!

Regards,
Ole

Comments

• Options
    Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    It is not about your criticism. It is about your double posting. If you had replied to your origin posting nobody has said anything.
    This action has nothing to do with censorship or anything else.
    Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]
  • Options
    AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
    Your messages aren't censored in any way. You are welcome to start new threads, but if you can't write it in a normal, civilized way, then don't.
    I am not using any foul language nor being abusive in any.
    I don't know where you come from, but words as "sucks" and "BS" IS abusive and foul language.
  • Options
    Well then, it seems like provoking is a way to get an answer.
    Not useful answers anyway which is sad because what I really am looking for is an explanation to what should be simple matter having the purchased an ERP system this expensive. So in basic terms "I'm a very unhappy customer".

However, Mr. "Site Admin" how you prefer to enterpretate expresions is totally up to your censorship!
  • Options
    AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
    As said before, no censorship has been applied to your messages.

And can we now continue with our daily business please?

Luc Van Dyck
    webmaster mibuso.com
  • Options
    valentinevalentine Member Posts: 3
    There is not bad software, there is bad users.
  • Options
    Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    Problems with a software can be a result of
    - not (enough) trained user
    - errors in the application
    - incompetent partner (consultant, developer, trainer, technican, ...)
    - inadequate hardware, network, ...
    Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    dude...

You want an answer? You should post a question, not propaganda. All that I've seen you do is complain without giving us specifics about what it is that doesn't work. Just saying "bank rec doesn't work" is not enough to get an intelligent answer in this forum. You want to get help on how to make it work, you tell us what it is you try to do, what you expect from the software and ask a specific question. You do that and I guarantee you will get specific answers.

[-X

<edit>
    honestly I don't know why I even took the time to reply... #-o
    </edit>
  • Options
    hey dude..!

I will be happy to make another attempt to explain the problem.

We are using the MBS Navision US 3.70A SQL version. We have went through most of our implementation process now (comment: all without help from any NSC)

We have reached the point where our controller need to do a bank reconciliation. Since we are without a NSC (due to unfortunate business relationships - see prior explanations)

So we just try to follow instructions as explained in the online help. Unfortunately that does not work as explained in the online help function. Better said, it does not work at all according to instructions.

The problems are simple, in the US version we want to delete some lines from the suggested lines and we want to delete some other lines in Checks - Deposits/Transfers.

ADD LINES - DELETE LINES - HIT OK! Sorry, but it does not work in our version - AND we haven't had it modified a bit!

We are not trying to do something else fancy here. Therefore it is very remarkable that the assistance I have been offered on this site so far is from out of country. I have received very generous help from South Africa, Denmark, Poland, New Zealand and Australia. I AM VERY GRATEFUL for that!

However, all that generous help have stranded on the fact that the Bank Reconciliation (according to everybody who have assisted so far) looks like nothing else.

SO, What am I supposed to do here???

I am back to scratch - I will need to pay a NSC here in the US a big fee to explain : YES there is a glitch! Here is how you work around it! WHAT kind of business it that?

Please let me know what you think?

Thanks,
    Ole
  • Options
    fbfb Member Posts: 246
    Ole,

Do you have any clue how offensive it is for you to demand free assistance... especially here in an on-line forum that represents the voluntary and even heroic efforts of so many people who receive no benefit from providing that assistance.?

You say you are grateful, but then continue to spew vitriol -- small wonder you have "unfortunate business relationships".

If you wish to scream at MBS, do it in their newsgroups, not in a voluntary, independent forum of Navision users.

Best regards,
    fb

PS. We use the US version of Bank Rec. all the time -- works great!
  • Options
    Well. I am not in this forum to debate with anyone. Maybe something is completely missing in our version. Maybe we have have received such terrible support (NSC's crashed and burned) But surething is it AIN'T working as help says in our version. If you were paying big for nothing with two NSC'S crashing on you - wouldn't you be unhappy?