Where are the Bitmaps in Navision Stored

PaddyMullaneyPaddyMullaney Member Posts: 59
I know Navision stores 43 bitmaps which can be accesssed from the Bitmap Property on an Image, but can I list these Bitmaps anywhere. Presumambly they are either stored in a table, but I cannot see where.

Thanks
Paddy

Comments

• jhoekjhoek Member Posts: 216
    First of all, there are plenty more than 43 bitmaps, and they are part of the Navision client executable. Please search the downloads section for bitmaps, where you'll find my helpfile with all bitmaps in Navision 3.10 (?). I hope to find the time to release an updated version of the file, e.g. for 4.0.A.?!
    Kind regards,

Jan Hoek
    Product Developer
    Mprise Products B.V.
  • PaddyMullaneyPaddyMullaney Member Posts: 59
    jhoek

thanks for that. Unfortunately I was hoping to access the bitmap at the server level and change it.

I amtrying to find a quick and visula way to flag to the user that they are in a TEST database, and as we are using SQL I am trying to avoid the re-name company route.

If the bitmaps were kept at server level I could of changed the commonly used ones with my own very quickly, but if they are client side I am paddling with one stick.

Paddy
  • andy76andy76 Member Posts: 616
    Where or how can I see the 43 or more predefined bitmaps internal to Navision in version 5.0?
    In the client folder there is nothing

Thank you
    andy76 wrote:
    Where or how can I see the 43 or more predefined bitmaps internal to Navision in version 5.0?
    In the client folder there is nothing

The standard bitmaps are built into the client executable (fin.exe/finsql.exe) as bitmap resources. If you wanted to, you could extract them using Visual Studio or a resource editing program (such as Resource Hacker).
    Kind regards,

Jan Hoek
    Product Developer
    Mprise Products B.V.
    You may want to take a look at this download: http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=921. :wink:
    Kind regards,

Jan Hoek
    Product Developer
    Mprise Products B.V.