Options

Review of Firebrand UK training for Dynamics NAV 2013

Tarek_DemiatiTarek_Demiati Member Posts: 112
Hello There,

I was considering updating my skills for NAV 2013,
and I was wondering if anyone has done the 8 days intensive training at Firebrand UK training centre.

- How qualified was the trainer ?

As you might have guessed I don't want to end up in a training where the trainer know less about NAV than me and is just reading through the PDF \:D/

Insights anyone ?

So Long,
// Tarek

Comments

• Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    What I do know is that the training given by Plataan and Vjeko Babic is very good. Believe me that then the trainer knows NAV.
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    What I do know is that the training given by Plataan and Vjeko Babic is very good. Believe me that then the trainer knows NAV.

Definitely if its Vjeko then it will be an excellent course.
    David Singleton
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    All praise aside, let's stick to the original question:
    and I was wondering if anyone has done the 8 days intensive training at Firebrand UK training centre.

- How qualified was the trainer ?
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    All praise aside, let's stick to the original question:

You mean this one?
    How qualified was the trainer ?

As you might have guessed I don't want to end up in a training where the trainer know less about NAV than me and is just reading through the PDF ...

I can't answer the first question, so I just answered the bit I can. :mrgreen:
    David Singleton
  • Options
    Tarek_DemiatiTarek_Demiati Member Posts: 112
    This is the first day of the course,
    and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the trainer is "Il Maestro of NAV" also known as Vjeko :D

And I can tell you he does not need to open the manual :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    Just a question, what's wrong with just reading through the PDF? I find that reading through PDFs is a lot faster than sitting through 8 days of training.
  • Options
    jglathejglathe Member Posts: 639
    Hi,

I think a good trainer is always worth the time spent. Usually you learn more than what's in the PDF, at least it's the case for me. I have always profited from the "what's new in..." trainings.

with best regards

Jens
  • Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    Yeah, I should have known. He told me that he was in the UK this week. Wyboston, of all places. :mrgreen: