Options

CopyLoop Problem

haryramaniharyramani Member Posts: 48
edited 2013-05-21 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

I have customised service order report in NAV 13. Similar to base report i have put all the tablix (service item line,fault,resolution,service line)under a list and grouped under header no. and output no.(copyno.) The code,request page everything is same. as per base 5900 report
But my number of copies are not working,
If i give no of copies as 1: my service line tablix alone is printing the data twice but that also only in 1st page.

Can sum1 help me out..

Comments

• Options
    companycompany Member Posts: 89
    Hi,

Try these steps - it will work for you.

1. In the listbox control of the body layout, place the hidden tablixes of NewPage and GetExpression to the topmost of the listbox control.

2. Also check whether the SetData hidden textbox in the header is placed to the top left most.

Regards
    Vijay
  • Options
    haryramaniharyramani Member Posts: 48
    Hi,
    I tried your methods. but nothing is working...
    I just dunno whether its groupin problem,but its grouping is same as base reports...
  • Options
    companycompany Member Posts: 89
    Hi,

There will be some problem with respect to lisbox or any tablixes in the listbox control. They appear in the layout to be right, so try these steps as I faced the same problem and it worked for me.

1. Save the report with some other report id.

2. Remove the tablixes in the list box one by one.

3. Copy the tablixes from saved report and paste them one by one in the current report.

4. Ensure that hidden tablixed are in the scope of the listbox control and by cursor they should not move out of the listbox.

5. Body tablix to be below the hidden tablixes.

6. Also check the CopyLoop part if it applies and check for the OutputNo and add it in grouping. Refer any standard for this functionality and refer the CopyLoop dataitem code by triggers.

Regards

Vijay