Options

Outlook 2003 Synchronization Error. (tough one for big guys)

aleix1979aleix1979 Member Posts: 213
Hi Chaps,

I'm setting up this Outlook 2003 synchronization with Navision 3.7 (flashy stuff) and works fine in one computer (XP) but getting an "It is not possible to assign a _OApplication to a OApplication" error.

The Application var is not comprehensible in neither of the XP's. Getting into the web and looking for the error (literal) an italian fellow from a forum says I should check the existence of the OLWrapper.dll in the client (got it) and that I should register that using the regsrv32.exe (done, in MS-DOS. Ah... good old times).

Then why is it working on one computer and not in the other? There should be a way to assure its functioning.

Any ideas/info out there?
Navision Developer

Comments

• Options
    bob_halesbob_hales Member Posts: 22
    I have also been trying to set-up Outlook 2003 sync. with 3.70. I have only tried this on XP machines which seems to perform the process but on checking the contact sync. I find that only the name is copied across for new contacts from 3.70 to Outlook with no address information at all.

When syncing from Outlook back to 3.70 a lot of information is missing and records are duplicated within Navision.

Any ideas?

Many thanks
    Bob Hales
  • Options
    aleix1979aleix1979 Member Posts: 213
    I do indeed, my fellow englishman.

Just grab the version four functionality and place it carefully into the 3.7 version. 8)

It works fine!! \:D/
    Navision Developer