Options

Problem when configuring access delegation

gtrgtr Member Posts: 131
edited 2013-05-22 in NAV Three Tier
Hello,

I have to setup a demo with 2 machines :
The DC with NAV & SQL (I know this should not be done but we need this demo - later we get a 3 machines)
and a machine with the web component

SQL, NAV are installed & NAV works fine on RTC on the DC.

On the Web Machine Web Component is installed and configured.

Now I'm following the "How to: Configure Delegation for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Web Client" on http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... 2(v=nav.70).aspx.

At Delegating Access from the Web Server to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server - Step 10 they say :
In the list of available services, press and hold the Ctrl key, select DynamicsNAV for port 7046 and HOST, and then choose the OK button.

The problem is that there is no service DynamicsNAV and nothing with a port number.

Please can somebody help me - i need this setup :)

Comments

• Options
    gtrgtr Member Posts: 131
    Hello,

We are still looking for a solution.

We tried the following :
    On step 9 they say :
    "In the Enter the object names to select box, type the name of the computer that is running Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server, in this case NAVSSERVER, and then choose the OK button."

As i said we can't see there the Dynamics Services.
    But if we type the name of the service account user we can see all the Dynamics services we created before.

Now when I connect with IE I get the authentification popup, but then there is no way to enter the right user - psw. They arre all rejected and at the third time IE shows an error message.

I don't know if this is the good way to do.

Any comments to help us understand would be welcome.