Options

RDLC line width (NAV 2013)

ACAEACAE Member Posts: 52
edited 2013-11-07 in NAV Three Tier
Hello,

I have a question about the line widths in an RDLC report in NAV2013. It seems that the lines between 2 columns are always printed twice as thick than the 'outer' lines, regardless of how the 'border' properties are set in the report.
I have tried several options,
- Only set the 'right' border on the cells to solid, and the left to 'none' (except the first in the list)
- Alternate the borders: first cell left and right, second cell none, third R+L, ...
However this doesn't seem to change a bit.

Does anyone have an idea how this can be changed so all lines are printed the same ? Currently it looks very untidy.

Regards,
Andy

Comments

• Options
    MMVMMV Member Posts: 99
    hi,

Have you tried setting first left to solid, second left none and right to solid, third left to none and right to solid and so on? Ideally, this logic should look tidy.

Regards,
    MMV
  • Options
    Hi,

Yes I have tried all possible options I can imagine, but it seems this doesn't change anything

Andy
  • Options
    KrieckKrieck Member Posts: 11
    ACAE,

Did you already find a solution for this question you asked?

Kind Regards,
    G.
  • Options
    Krieck wrote:
    ACAE,

Did you already find a solution for this question you asked?

Kind Regards,
    G.
    Unfortunately not

Regards,
    Andy
  • Options
    geordiegeordie Member Posts: 655
    Does it happen only in print layout and not in print preview, right?
  • Options
    geordie wrote:
    Does it happen only in print layout and not in print preview, right?
    You can see it in print preview and when the document is printed
  • Options
    clauslclausl Member Posts: 455
    Could you share the Report.rdlc, Dataset.xml and AboutThisReport.xls, so we can see your problem?

/Claus Lundstrøm
    Claus Lundstrøm | MVP | Senior Product Manager | Continia.com
    I'm blogging here:http://mibuso.com/blogs/clausl and used to blog here: http://blogs.msdn.com/nav
    I'm also offering RDLC Report Training, ping me if you are interested. Thanks to the 700 NAV developers that have now already been at my training. You know you can always call if you have any RDLC report issues :-)