Options

RTC report print format

ArkananArkanan Member Posts: 28
edited 2013-03-28 in NAV Three Tier
Hello,

I would like to print report in A5. So I set the paperSize property of this report to A5 (148mm x 210mm).
But the report is still printed in A4 (default format of the printer) when a print it from the RTC.
I tried to print the report on the Classic Client and it works well.

The size of my report, set in the Layout, fit with the A5 format.

Moreover, we use Citrix and migrate our citrix server recently from server2003 to server 2008 R2. Before this migration all worked perfectly but since, it doesn't.

But I can't see how this migration was able to do a such thing. Printer drivers are the same, so do settings.

I tried many and many solutions or workaround but each failed. (print without using reqform, use the printer selction table...)

I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance,

Arkanan

PS: We use Nav 2009 R2 :)

Comments

• Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    For RDLC reports you should adjust the papersize in Visual Studio. The NAV properties have no effect here.
  • Options
    ArkananArkanan Member Posts: 28
    Hello Mark and tahnks for your quick answer :)

I know that for RDLC, it's the report size set in the layout in visual studio that thaht determines the format. As i said, I did set the report size to fit A5: in "report property", the second tab (i don't know his name in English) and set respectivly height et width to 210mm and 148mm.

but in spite of this, the report is print in A4.

An other information: when I click on print, on the reqpage and choose pdf instead of print, the pdf created is in he right format A5.