Options

form 491

whofungpoowhofungpoo Member Posts: 19
I am having trouble with the matrix box on this form. For no apparent reason the header on the right side of the matrix control loses it's values for the locations and does not recover. I have been able to reset the form by deleting the ZUP file but, this is not a very good solution. Has anyone come across this problem?

Comments

• Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    what are you doing when it loses the values?
  • Options
    whofungpoowhofungpoo Member Posts: 19
    Nothing out of the ordinary. The user looks at an item and checks the items by location and it happens. It doesn't happen every time they check an item but, once it blanks out the column headings, it's stuck like that until the ZUP is deleted. You can click in the first column on the right side of the Matrix but you cannot arrow left or right. You can arrow up and down. Also, there is not horizontal scroll bar. I am only having this issue on one machine and it has dual monitors so, I'm thinking there is a graphical problem.....? That's just a guess.
  • Options
    g_dreyerg_dreyer Member Posts: 123
    Regarding the scroll bars.

I know that there is a problem with Matrix boxes in resolutions >= 800x600.

You can put in a request with microsoft, and they will add it to the next hotfix. Depends on how badly the client wants it.

If you resize the form, you will see at some point that the scroll bars will appear again.

Regards,
    gus