Options

Commerce Portal : Error when Running NAS

kamel.hedikamel.hedi Member Posts: 61
edited 2005-04-07 in Navision e-Commerce
Before installing Commerce Portal, I need to verify that Nas (Navision Application Server) run correctly. So, in the event viewer, when starting « Nas Service » I get this error message:

“The definition of the field User ID was changed after the object was save.
Old type: Code
New type: Text”

:shock:
HKAMEL

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    recompile all objects in database (go to object designer, select all objects, select them all (CTRL+A), recompile (F11)). Marked object (with the mark) are objects, which was not compiled properly (some need external library you don't have etc.).
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    kamel.hedikamel.hedi Member Posts: 61
    I have compiled all objects, the marqued ones are :
      Table 5062 : Attachment Report 5192 : Patch Exchange References Codeunit 5064 : E-mail-Logging
    When opening one of those objects in DESIGN MODE, trying to compile to localize and correct errors, the next message is shown :
    "Could not load the selected type library"

Does the solution procedure use the menu : Tools\Custom Controls (I think that we can load all libraraies from this menu, or all links .dll, .OCX to libraries) ???????????
    HKAMEL
  • Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Do you try to run the NAS after the recompiling the objects? Is there still error?

That some objects show error about the missing library, it is normal (for example if you do not use MS Outlook etc.). Still you can run NAS with debugging to see where the error is reised.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    mimounimimouni Member Posts: 55
    ok the probleme was in parameter of NAS ...
    thanks it run correctly
    correction of parameter :
    nettype="TCP/IP Sockets"