Installing Navision Financials Server in a Windows 2003 (Err

aleix1979aleix1979 Member Posts: 213
edited 2005-08-16 in Navision Financials
Hi, did anybody get any error message installing the 2.6D in a Win2003 server about now having enough rights althrough doing it with the administrator and so on having them all?

And if someone did, any solutions out there?

Thanks!
Navision Developer

Comments

• visperasvisperas Member Posts: 31
    i have many services 260 in W003, no problem. But fail me services in 2.01. somebody know why??

The operating system cannot find the drive and directory specified for the file .

the path is correct, sure.
  • philbertphilbert Member Posts: 5
    I also have the same issue with Financials 2.6E. Running Live with 2000 server. Installed many times for test purposes on 2000.

Trying to install now on 2003 ENTERPRISE and I don't have priviliges to start the services... :cry:

Any help greatly appreciated!!

Cheers
  • LudovicLudovic Member Posts: 3
    It's because Navision 2.60 and earlier does not support more than 1Go of memory cache.

So you have to install the service manually with a cache size smaller than 1 Go of memory.
  • mismismismis Member Posts: 13
    Hi, pls anyone send me some sample questions of the VUE exam.
    My email address is: zsglava@interware.hu
    Thanks
  • AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,499
    @mismis: don't post your question over and over again, and not in a thread where it does not make sense [-X
  • mismismismis Member Posts: 13
    Hi, sorry, Administrator, for me it looks evident that topic "EXAM" will be visited only by those, who haven't got it yet. That's why I tried to insert my question into the most recently visited topics. Does it not make sense ?
  • AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,499
    mismis wrote:
    [...] That's why I tried to insert my question into the most recently visited topics. Does it not make sense ?
    No it doesn't as your message has nothing to do with the subject of the thread.
  • TheDoubleHTheDoubleH Member Posts: 67
    mismis wrote:
    Hi, sorry, Administrator, for me it looks evident that topic "EXAM" will be visited only by those, who haven't got it yet. That's why I tried to insert my question into the most recently visited topics. Does it not make sense ?

it's called SPAMMING ](*,)
    Kind Regards

Henrik Helgesen,
    President | Helgesen Consulting
    about.me | LinkedIN