Options

Report Export to Excel - Formating problems

AnuradhaWAnuradhaW Member Posts: 2
edited 2012-12-19 in Navision Financials
Dear all.

I have write a function for exporting report to excel sheet and it is working well. But thing is some of cells in rows int this sheet is much off big then normal size. I have attached a screen shot of this excel sheet and i have highlighted this area.
ExcelBuf.AddColumn(FORMAT("G/L Entry"."Posting Date"),FALSE,'',FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,'');
ExcelBuf.AddColumn(FORMAT("G/L Entry"."Document No."),FALSE,'',FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,'');
[b]ExcelBuf.AddColumn(FORMAT(''+"G/L Entry".Payee),FALSE,'',FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,'');[/b]
ExcelBuf.AddColumn(FORMAT(''+"G/L Entry"."Bal. Account No."),FALSE,'',FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,'');
ExcelBuf.AddColumn(FORMAT(ChequeNo),FALSE,'',FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,'');
ExcelBuf.AddColumn(FORMAT(''+"G/L Entry"."Description 2"),FALSE,'',FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,'');
ExcelBuf.AddColumn(FORMAT("G/L Entry"."Debit Amount"),FALSE,'',FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,'');
ExcelBuf.AddColumn(FORMAT("G/L Entry"."Credit Amount"),FALSE,'',FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,'');
ExcelBuf.AddColumn(FORMAT(GLBalance),FALSE,'',FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,'');
ExcelBuf.NewRow;

this is the part for exporting columns in my report. Bolted line is affected to this issue.

So any solution for this one??

Comments

• Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    So your issue is with "G/L Entry".Payee?

Is this a custom field?
    what's the point of adding a 'FORMAT(''+ before payee..can it be a number starting with zero?

In excel when you click on each field of that row on the formula bar can you see extra spaces?
    Are you sure that is the offending column?