ADCS Form Line Limit in Nav2009 Help Please

slowhandfanslowhandfan Member Posts: 56
I have a customer who is running 3.7, and is doing an executable upgrade to Nav2009 executables. Heavy ADCS user.
We did the migration, and we changed codeunit 7700/7701 away from named pipes, retrofitted form 7708 ADCS encryption.
Everythign works EXCEPT (and it it killing me)

One ADCS form (we are testing with hyperterminal) has 18 lines on it (an item inquiry, and accesses flow fields on the item card)
It has been working for years in 3.7

In the new enviroment, all the other forms work, but this one does not.
I started removing fields and once I got the form down to 13 fields the form worked.
Obviously we need the other 5 fields.

The screen displays all 18 lines, but when you put in your sku to lookup and press ENTER, you get error after error in the event viewer

The stream has returned a write error
The Read Size does not correspond to the Variable size or the requested Length over and over

Is it the length of XML data in order to fulfill the request is blowing it up? THe number of lines on the screen?

I have tried everythign I know.... Anybody have any help they would be willing to share ?

DOes it have to do with RegEdit parm form the VT100...?

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    I haven't seen any replies, but something you can try is to load the 2013 objects which uses webservices. I know it's a long shot but it's an option to try it.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n