human resource

anjalianjali Member Posts: 75
hello everybody,
i have a problem in HR.
though i am entering time in the time sheet there in no response in the daily attendance.
in monthly attendance i can see that the employee attended 30 days in the month but when trying to run monthly salary process, it is not processed. the error which it is shoeing is attendance not processed , though i am processing the attendance in the monthly attendance but still it is going on giving the same message. why??????????

help
anjali

Comments

• RiteshKSRiteshKS Member Posts: 21
    hi anjali,

i think you should check the Dates....

coz this HR has nothing but Dates.
    Regards

R.K.S
    Consultant ERP
  • Hi Anjali,
    if u r using Neogyn Payroll Then:

is ur Payroll Processing Month Date(in HR Setup) And ur Systems Date is same . if these are same then i think no problem should be there.

Regards,
    Gaurav Sharma,
    Navision Technical Consultant
    Gaurav Sharma,
    Consultant-Microsoft Dynamics Nav
  • anjalianjali Member Posts: 75
    hi,
    i got solution to my earlier question .............but i have 1 more problem can u help me.

how to manage leave in the HR module by neogyn.
    i have made leave master..........attached leave entiteled to employee in the employee card.

how can i see the that CL has been reduced and all. while applying for leave we will select the type of leave and then what we will do???????????????
  • Hi anjali,
    its good to listen that ur problem has resolved :D . now i will give u the solution of leave management in HR Module

for applying for a leave. u should do the following 2 things:
    1.) Applying for a leave: go to leave apllication and select from and apply for a leave
    2.) Approval for a leave: for approvel for that leave u have to go to leave application again and the chenge the status to APPROVED.

if you want to see the Leaves remaining you can do one thing:

go to employee card--> Leave Encashment. here you can see the leaves remaining for that employee.

I think this would Solve your Problem. :lol:

Regards,
    Gaurav
    Gaurav Sharma,
    hello ,
    thank you so much for replying back. i will try this and soon let u know how it worked out.

Regards,

Anjali Verma
    while entering the leave application when filling up Leave Start Time, Leave end time field the error shown is.............."Leave Balance exhausted. Please reduce no. of days to /below 0 and then try again.

what to do?????????????
  • Hi anjali,

u can avail only those no of leaves which u r entitled for. for example if u r entitled for 5 leaves then u can only take 5 leaves ; not more than 5. in ur case u r applying for more than leaves which anh employee entitled for, that's why the error message is coming.

Regards,
    Gaurav
    Gaurav Sharma,
  • Hi anjali,

u can avail only those no of leaves which u r entitled for. for example if u r entitled for 5 leaves then u can only take 5 leaves ; not more than 5. in ur case u r applying for more than leaves which anh employee entitled for, that's why the error message is coming.

Regards,
    Gaurav
    Gaurav Sharma,
  • R0thR0th Member Posts: 2
    Hi anjali,

Regards,
    Gaurav

You enlightened me by giving me such relevant information regarding this issue. Actually, I had a similar problem with the leaves. When I apply for more than five leaves, I got the same error.