Download Microsoft Dynamics NAV

devilldevill Member Posts: 5
Hello,

Can some one tell me how to download Microsoft versions from PartnerSource. When i am loged in in to PartnerSource, I can download indirectly (after browsing a lot of links) NAV 2013 but i cant find the menu with versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (5, 2009, R2, 2013).
Lets Say for example like this: PartnerSource Home Page> Products> Microsoft Dynamics NAV.

Thanks again

Comments

• BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    https://mbs.microsoft.com/Cms/Templates ... RNODEGUID={36D52ACD-DF6D-4D7E-8136-6DF32DEDA27A}&NRORIGINALURL=/partnersource/downloads/migrationtools/databasearchiveformicrosoftnavisionna.htm?printpage=false&NRCACHEHINT=Guest&printpage=false

mmh, the link does not work...i don't know i can i help you...this is the link i copypasted from the address bar :(

try this

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/support/selfsupport/productreleases/microsoftdynamicsnav2009r2.htm
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • devilldevill Member Posts: 5
    Thanks Belias,

The link doesn't works, but when you are at PartnerSource can you tell me go to that menu, than there.... to find from menu and not by the links.
    The second links works,
    devill wrote:
    Thanks Belias,

, but when you are at PartnerSource can you tell me go to that menu, than there.... to find from menu and not by the links.
  • BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    actually, i don't know how to get there...i just saved it in my "favourites" list. If you PM me your e-mail, i can send you the link as attachment. It seems to work
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
    devill wrote:

, but when you are at PartnerSource can you tell me go to that menu, than there.... to find from menu and not by the links.
    [/quote]