Test Error

bobbySrivastavabobbySrivastava Member Posts: 30
I got this error when I was running Test field-Table relationship.

The two fields must have the same type
field : object Type<-- object Type
Table: Allobj <-- Selected Dimension
Type : Option <-- Integer

I can understand that the types are different but these are standard navision table , its not been customized then why this error?? ](*,)

Comments

• HalMdyHalMdy Member Posts: 429
    Are you sure that Table Allobj is part of the standard ? Could you verify and give the number of this table (meaby is part of UK localization ) ?
    Have you made some changes in the "Analysis Budget" part ?

Solution is certainly at the end of the road ... #-o
  • SteveOSteveO Member Posts: 164
    Hi,

I believe that this may be an error in the UK localization as we have also experienced it at our NSC.

The way to resolve it is to simply recompile the Selected Dimension table.

I believe that what may have happened is that the Object Type field may have originally been an option (hence why the AllObj table records it as an option). It may have then been changed to an Integer and then this change was imported into the "final" database. This may not have updated the AllObj table because the object was not explicily compiled.

I hope my ramblings are coherent enough to be understood :)
    This isn't a signature, I type this at the bottom of every message
  • lgplgp Member Posts: 77
    I just got this error while running a Database Test (Test Field Relationships between Tables) on an Attain 3.6 database. I tried compiling the Selected Dimension table, but it did not resolve the error. Has anyone else seen this error and been able to resolve it? We are upgrading this database to NAV 2009, and I would like to take care of any issues before we upgrade.
    Thanks!
    Leanne G. Paul
    Business Applications/IT Advisor, Competitive Edge Services