Adjust Exchange Rates Error

bgadhvi1bgadhvi1 Member Posts: 7
Hi All

I've recently come across an issue in one of our clients NAV, where running the Adjust Exchange Rates job with dates from 01/01/11 up to today (07/09/12) is causing an issue. In fact, running this job from 01/01/11 - 31/12/11 still causes the same issue. It seems to get up to 100% on the Vendor progress box but then errors with the fllowing messge:

"Check that the all the entries with the same Document No. and a VAT Bus. Posting Group and VAT Prod. Posting Group associated have a Customer/Vendor associated, check that all the lines with the same Document No. have not more than one Customer/Vendor associated, check that all the lines with same Document No. have in the field Document Type the same value: Invoice, Credit Memo or Finance Charge Memo."

I've also attched an image of the filters being used which may not be that helpful...

I've tried to debug this but its proving quite difficult finding the offending record.

Any help from anybody would be much welcomed as I've been stuck on this issue for a little while now!

Many thanks.

Bhavesh