JET Reports in Excel

RavikandulaRavikandula Member Posts: 42
Hi all,

Can you help me out in JET REPORTS. I have on question.

Can I access navision data from excel by using jet report?

Example: the required fields of sales header and line i will map in excel as per sales invoice print format. When i give the invoice no. in filter, the invoice details should come in sales header and line will display in excel and the same i will take the print. All i will do is i will adjust the excel cells as per A4 size print.

Regards
Ravi Kandula.

Comments

• sudhakarsvsudhakarsv Member Posts: 100
    Hi Ravi Kandula,
    Can I access navision data from excel by using jet report?
    yes , can access NAV data from Jet Reports.
    When i give the invoice no. in filter, the invoice details should come in sales header and line will display in excel and the same i will take the print.

You can get sales header and sales line data in excel but not the way you are expecting.
    Understand that Jet reports are not meant for designing as per NAV (like PO/SO/TO Print etc.)

We can extract the raw data from NAV with predefined filters and links.
    Like can the sales data from header and line.........in a single row as header(caption) and below that data can be seen.
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar
  • RavikandulaRavikandula Member Posts: 42
    Thanks for you replay sudharkar,

I have excel template in that i will give the field mapping in cell based on that can data display. Example below:

Header
    Sales Invoice NO Sales Invoice Date
    Sell to customer Payment Terms
    Delivery Terms
    Line
    Item Description UOM Qty Rate Line Amount
    ITEM A PCS 1 100 100
    ITEM B PCS 2 100 200
    Will i get as above example in excel from navision data. Please help me out.

Regards
    Ravi Kandula.
  • sudhakarsvsudhakarsv Member Posts: 100
    Will i get as above example in excel from navision data. Please help me out.

Have tried out this scenario in Jet Reports ?
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar