Resource Table

nvermanverma Member Posts: 396
I have been asked to create a documentation for resources. Such as how we create a Sales quote, Sales order, Receipt, Check for decrease in inventory, etc.

Is there any PDF that actually would show me how to do this? I have gone over several manuals and I couldn't find information regarding this. I mean, I know you go to sales quote line and you select the type as resource and select the resource no., select the unit of measure. But I am not what fields are mandatory when creating a sales quote. How does the Quantity field works.

Lets say, our resource is a machine, but the unit of measure is KM. So Quantity field would contain 1, and unit price excl. Tax will contain a lets say 2500. So would that mean, for each km we use this resource, we are charging 2500$.

I'm just a little bit confused about how these fields works. I tried looking it on Google and searching the forms, but I couldn't come up with anything. Could anyone shed a little bit of light as to how the Sales Quote line would work for a resource type and what are the mandatory fields that the user must enter.

Nevermind, I figured it out.