Planning worksheet issue

prrahaneprrahane Member Posts: 11
Dear All,

I have one issue in Planning worksheet. After running calculate regenerative plan, it shows only zero level production order planned and MRP of zero level in worksheet. It does not show production orders and MRP of more than one level which are their in same BOM. I have to run palnning worksheet again and again till all production order planning and their mrp appears in planning worksheet.

What could be the solution for it to get all MPS and MRP in one shot?

Rahane

Comments

• ChinmoyChinmoy Member Posts: 359
    What is the version of NAV?
  • prrahaneprrahane Member Posts: 11
    Chinmoy wrote:
    What is the version of NAV?

Version 2009 Sp1.
    I do not have a SP1, I have R2. I tried in the R2 version and it work perfectly as desired. I run the "Calculate Regenerative Plan" only one and NAV shows 2 levels of Production Orders. (See attached)

I have Bicycle (1st level BOM) and Front Wheel, Back Wheel, etc. (2nd level BOM), and both the production orders are suggested by the Planning Worksheet.

Chinmoy wrote:
    I do not have a SP1, I have R2. I tried in the R2 version and it work perfectly as desired. I run the "Calculate Regenerative Plan" only one and NAV shows 2 levels of Production Orders. (See attached)

I have Bicycle (1st level BOM) and Front Wheel, Back Wheel, etc. (2nd level BOM), and both the production orders are suggested by the Planning Worksheet.

Let me know what are setup involved into this process to verify with Cronus database.
    Not sure whether you have found a resolution to your issue. However, since you asked about the setups, I guess I did not do anything specific. The demo database already has two levels of BOM, in Bicycle, and I just created a Sales Order and ran the planning worksheet.

Chn
    Chinmoy wrote:
    Not sure whether you have found a resolution to your issue. However, since you asked about the setups, I guess I did not do anything specific. The demo database already has two levels of BOM, in Bicycle, and I just created a Sales Order and ran the planning worksheet.

Chn

Working in demo but not working in our Live database as there is no customisation done so far.
    Thanks for your help.
    PRR :D:D