Dynamic adding column to report on CC

vandangvandang Member Posts: 101
Hi all experts,

My customer want to create a report which can dynamic adding column to report on CC. Those columns based on the Posted Cash Register's Means of Payment codes.I never face to this issue before so if you all already knew any solution or idea about this case could you teach me the way. Thanks you!

Best Regards

Comments

• jglathejglathe Member Posts: 639
    Hi vandang,

there is no really "nice" solution. The way to do it would be to reserve space for, say, 4 columns and filling the title caption and row values into respective fields (array of code or buffer table), and fetching them in the appropriate data items / sections.
    The main question for me would be why these columns need to be selected dynamically.

with best regards

Jens
  • vandangvandang Member Posts: 101
    jglathe wrote:
    Hi vandang,

there is no really "nice" solution. The way to do it would be to reserve space for, say, 4 columns and filling the title caption and row values into respective fields (array of code or buffer table), and fetching them in the appropriate data items / sections.
    The main question for me would be why these columns need to be selected dynamically.

with best regards

Jens

Dear Jens,

Thanks for your reply!

I agree with you :). The main purpose from customer is show the how many Posted Cash Register's Means of Payment according to Current Invoice Sales & Collection, Sales Return/Credit Memos, Old Invoices Collection, Old Invoices Sales Return/ Credit Memos, Deposit . If all those sections have the many payment method, the dynamics column will show such payment method. And very big headache...