Gen.product posting group in Production order

lallylally Member Posts: 323
Hi All ,

Can you guide me which Gen.product posting group i need to select in Released Production order and what is the importance of that Gen.product posting group ?

Please guide me with your experience.
lally

Comments

• manisharma31manisharma31 Member Posts: 285
    You need not select any thing,the field is autofilled when you select the item & then refresh the order.

Below is some thing which i got by pressing F1(Help) on the Gen. Product Posting Group in the Release Production order.

The Production Order Table
    Here you can enter a product posting group to which manufactured items in this production order belong.

When you post transactions for this item, this code is used in combination with a posting group code of the posting matrix setup window. In the posting matrix setup window the VAT rate, the VAT calculation type and the accounts in which the postings (for sales, discounts etc.) are made are determined.
    Regards,
    Manish
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    lally wrote:
    Hi All ,

Can you guide me which Gen.product posting group i need to select in Released Production order and what is the importance of that Gen.product posting group ?

Please guide me with your experience.

Post a transaction in CRONUS, navigate on it.

Change the GPPG, post another transaction, navigate on it.

The answer is so easy it'll make you laugh.
  • lallylally Member Posts: 323
    In any scenerio in the production process , Consumption journal posting , out put posting and change the status any chance entries will post to interim stock account ?

( Is it effect because of General product posting group )

please clarify me ?
    lally