Bank Transfer

anphilipanphilip Member Posts: 86
Hi Guys,

Scenario :-

Company A and Company B in under one owner.

Now company B have an invoice of RM1,000.00 and bank accounts have no money to paid off the vendor.
So the owner decided to use company A bank accounts to paid off the the vendor.

I suggest to end-user to use bank transfer which means transfer fund from company A to company B so that company B now have money to paid the vendor but user's don't agree with the idea.

Is there a work around ...... ](*,)

Comments

• ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
    I think this is a legal issue and first of all you have to consult to an accountant. In Turkey intercompany fund transfers are regulated by laws and you can't do whatever you want.

When you are sure about what to do then you can apply this in NAV. If transfering funds between group companies are allowed and this is what you required, then you can propose your method. If this is required regularly then you may consider implementing it using intercompany functionality,
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft
  • lallylally Member Posts: 323
    ufuk wrote:
    If this is required regularly then you may consider implementing it using intercompany functionality,

If i am correct , Intercompany does not support the fund transfer functionality ( Bank transfers )
    lally
  • ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
    lally wrote:
    If i am correct , Intercompany does not support the fund transfer functionality ( Bank transfers )

Yes, it does not, it is based on G/L Entry records. If consolidating it on G/L level is sufficient then you can use standart IC func. If bank trans. is required then customization may be required.
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft