License

anphilipanphilip Member Posts: 86
Hi Guys,

After I had import a new license below error message prompt from system.

Does any one encounter this before and how to rectify this?

Thanks to reply .....

Philip

Comments

• Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    Contact your NAV partner and have the license changed.
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Or you have imported wrong license…
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • anphilipanphilip Member Posts: 86
    Hi Kine,

the license are correct. Now the client is chasing me for solutions. ](*,) :(
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    anphilip wrote:
    Hi Kine,

the license are correct. Now the client is chasing me for solutions. ](*,) :(

Kine is very likely correct. You need to trace your steps and find out what you did wrong. Either you imported the wrong license, or some how the database grew over the license limit, and that couldn't happen except with a developer license. So you need to figure out which license you were using before and which you are using now. If you used your developer license to expand the database, you are pretty much screwed and you will need to either get a new license, (its free to expand database now so t wont cost anything) or you need to create a backup and restore into a smaller database.
    David Singleton
  • sudhakarsvsudhakarsv Member Posts: 100
    Hi anphilip,

I recommend you to download latest license file from the partner source and test it with new license.

follow as suggested by David!!!!!!!!!!!!
    some how the database grew over the license limit, and that couldn't happen except with a developer license. So you need to figure out which license you were using before and which you are using now. If you used your developer license to expand the database,
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar
  • jubeljoyjubeljoy Member Posts: 154
    You need to import the license to a small database and see how much database size its supporting??
    If it was a wrong license then contact your partner to get replaced.
  • bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    Is this SQL or native database?
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.