Daily backup by navision(only record transaction) not all da

ahmedbaahmedba Member Posts: 424
Hi guys i want to take daily backup of dynamic navision can any one told me how.

because in my case I work in company have three branches meaning i have three database

A is main

B is branch

C is branch

that i want to take daily transaction(records) that happen in B and C then put in A

these three databases have same structures and tables and colmun meaning if i make 20

record daily in database B and MAKE 30 record in database c that meaning i need 50 record

daily must added to database A.

are this possible to take daily backup by dynamic navision or by sql or text files to all

tables in database.

please help me

thanks

Comments

• bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    Why does three branches mean three databases? Wouldn't it be simpler to run them all in the same database?
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.
  • ahmedbaahmedba Member Posts: 424
    Three branches meaning three databases because every branch have one database have his transaction but all A,B,C is same structures and tables meaning B,C is coping from A
    but data only different from branch to branch.
    thanks
  • bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    I understand how you have it configured. That's not what I am asking. I am asking why did you configure it this way. If you want all the data in one database, wouldn't it have been easier (and cheaper) to put it all in one database to begin with. Then you would have only needed to purchase one NAV license.

What you are talking about, while not technically impossible, would be a rather difficult and expensive task.
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.