Postponed interactions - field not saved in Segment Line

mfhmfh Member Posts: 28
I'm working on a simple complaint registration procedure in NAV2009 SP1 through Interaction Log Entries. The 'Postponed Interaction' lets you registrate, reopen and modify complaints that are 'In Process'.

However, something is not working the way I expect it to work:

- I added a new Option field ‘fOptComplaintStatus’ in both T5065 Interaction Log Entry and T5077 Segment Line
- OptionString (equal for both tables): 01-New,02-In Process,03-Waiting for Customer Action,09-Finished
- In CU5051 SegManagement I added following code in trigger CopyFieldsToInteractLogEntry:
InteractLogEntry.fOptComplaintStatus := SegLine.fOptComplaintStatus;
This all works fine if I finish my interaction directly. Field value is correctly saved in T5065.
If I do not finish my Interaction right away and make it a ‘Postponed Interaction’, the field value isn't saved, but intead always defaults to the first Option value (01-New).

Any ideas?

Regards,
Michiel

p.s. I also posted this on dynamiscuser.net and got response from Mohana that he had it working. But not for me. Also tried 2009 R2.
Regards,
Michiel

Comments

• mfhmfh Member Posts: 28
    Problem solved. If you resume the Postponed Interaction the value in T5065 is emptied again.
    And this is because there's a second trigger in which the field value of T5065 is copied back to T5077: CopyFiedsFromInteractLogEntr. It should contain the code:
    SegLine.fOptComplaintStatus := InteractLogEntry.fOptComplaintStatus;

So just the other way around. That was missing in my initial solution.
    Regards,
    Michiel