Error Posting Prepayment SO

ASVASV Member Posts: 9
When i try posting an SO that already has prepayment invoices (regardless if they were paid or not and i also removed the checkmark of "Check Prepmt. when posting") i get this error:
"You cannot change the Customer No. because there are outstanding service orders/quotes attached to it."

my steps:
1. create SO
2. create 3 lines
2. apply prepayment percentage for 2 lines out of 3 (doesn't matter if 100% or partial)
3. post prepayment invoice
4. crease cas receipt journal for prepayment invoice
5. reopen/release SO
5. POST SO
6 get error....

it doesn't even work for the simple scenario of a single line (i know that in this case i can set the rest of the prepayment percentage, but that's not the point).

Is my scenario OK ?
Can i mixed prepayment and regular sale in the same SO ?

NAV Version: 2009 SP1

Comments

• ASVASV Member Posts: 9
    guys, 2 weeks and not even a single reply ?
  • SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    The reason you probably didn't get any response is because one would actually rebuild your scenario and test + debug it.
    Next up is your question in general, this is more of a support question, not a dev, or help I'm stuck question.
    What you need is a lesson in how prepayments work in NAV. This is something your partner will be able to help you with in an acceptable time period.
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
  • ASVASV Member Posts: 9
    Sog, thanks for your reply, but i disagree.

The configuration was done with the help of MS documnetation (chapter 7), and the fact that i'm able to post the prepayment means it's OK.
    My scenario is rather basic (create so, post prepayment, regular post), i just mentioned other steps i tried when the basic one failed.

This is rather OOTB, so unless this feature isn't used much or only used for prepayment (w/o a regular post) there should be other people with some experience and that's why we are here, shar the experience.