Report show multiple pages when there's only 2 items

nikeman77nikeman77 Member Posts: 517
hi folks,

i have a modified sales invoice, which print out various footer type based on scenario
eg:
1.display amount in words,
2.This is a computer generated letter no signature required
3.various branches/ subsidiaries address

the issues here when i put all properties to be bottom of page, report will generate 2 pages even if item purchase from customer only 2 items..

anyone knows a work around? :roll:

some of the attempt i did in my footer section(but still not effective in rectifying the multiple pages issues),
4.On footer preDataItem:
CurrReport.Showoutput(bolDisplayAmount);
CurrReport.Showoutput(bolShowNoSignature);
CurrReport.Showoutput(bolShowSubsidiaries);

5.Check no. of pages in request forms options=0

Answers

• skullaskulla Member Posts: 140
    Which version of navision are you using ?
  • nikeman77nikeman77 Member Posts: 517
    version 5 sp1
    :)
  • jmagnojmagno Member Posts: 15
    Hi,

I believe it's related to any version because we have face the same issue with our client having NAV2009 R1. In order to resolve it we fixed the PaperSize from design mode with Letter 8 1/2 x 11 in...

Best Regards
    jmagno
  • jmagnojmagno Member Posts: 15
    I wonder if there are other alternative solution to resolve this issue, to avoid modifying all report!
  • nikeman77nikeman77 Member Posts: 517
    hi jmagno,

much thanks appreciate for your support for replying.. i thought so its a common behaviour/ limitation. i found the work around would be taking out the unnecessary dataitem thats not much in used and try to combine them if possible, in my case i take out total data item sections all together.., and play around with the properties(eg: PrintOnEveryPage, PlaceInBottom, KeepWithNext)
    \:D/