Options

Shortcuts Menu ...

mstraubmstraub Member Posts: 25
Does anybody know where are the changes in the shortcut menu are saved?

I thought that the changes are saved in the zup file, but I assigned a new zup file to the client and the changes are still there.

I did not change the menusuite, just created new shortcuts in the shortcut menu.

Comments

• Options
    fbfb Member Posts: 246
    v4.0 has a new table ID 2000000061 - User Menu Level.

This table can contain two records per login: a 'User Restrictions' record (created by an admin), and a 'User Changes' record with all the changes made by the user.
  • Options
    palthauspalthaus Member Posts: 2
    Hi all!

I followed your advice fb, but I didn't find any entry related to the shortcuts I added. I tried to export the menusuite objects in txt format and didn't find any hint to know where the customized shortcuts are saved... :-k

Does anybody else has a hint about it?
    Le meilleur outil est celui qui sait se faire oublier.
  • Options
    Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    palthaus wrote:
    Hi all!

I followed your advice fb, but I didn't find any entry related to the shortcuts I added. I tried to export the menusuite objects in txt format and didn't find any hint to know where the customized shortcuts are saved... :-k

Does anybody else has a hint about it?
    Try to imagine that the User restrictions is like a virtuel MenuSuite ID 91 and the User Changes is like a virtuel MenuSuite ID 92.
    As you can see, the User Menu Level contains a BLOB field, so you can imagine what will be saved within this BLOB? I think it could be a "personal" MenuSuite Level (like ID 91, 92).

The shortcuts are definitifly stored in the "User Menu Level" - Level="Changes"
    Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]
  • Options
    palthauspalthaus Member Posts: 2
    Hi!

Sorry I didn't reply to your post sooner! :oops: I couldn't find exactly a
    way to extract the shortcut information. I'll do several tests to
    find out which part is exactly the customized shortcuts.

Cheers
    Le meilleur outil est celui qui sait se faire oublier.