Disable (enabled false) of a sub button in dropdown button

nXqdnXqd Member Posts: 39
hi,
I have a form which contains a dropdown button. I want to know how to disabled sub buttons that belong to the dropdown button at the run time, can I do it ?
I've tried CurrForm.DropbownButton.Button but it doesn't work.

I can archive the same effect of disabling the buttons by checking conditions when user clicks on it, but I just want a fancy effect of gray out button :)
Thanks,

Comments

• Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
  • FDickschatFDickschat Member Posts: 380
    As Mark said you cannot.

A workaround is to create 2 Menubuttons on top of each other and by some condition hide one of them.
    Frank Dickschat
    FD Consulting
  • Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    FDickschat wrote:
    As Mark said you cannot.

A workaround is to create 2 Menubuttons on top of each other and by some condition hide one of them.

True Franky (how is life in Hamburg?), but I didn't want to even point in this direction since if anyone ever looks at the form afterwards and don't know you'll end up with questions.

If you do this, then at least put it in the documentation in CAPS and use functions for each menuoption. The latter is general best practice.