NAS error - The Breakpoint already exists

awarnawarn Member Posts: 261
Hi,

I am working with NAS for the first time, and found an error that I did not find already reported in the forum.

I am using NAS with a 4.03 client (5.01 exe), to run a few codeunits LIKE the Job Queue, that periodcally move data around in Nav.

All was going well, NAS logs in, I have messages going to NAS, until today the event viewer is reporting:

---
The Breakpoint already exists.

Identification fields and values:

Object ID='50007',Object Type='Codeunit',Trigger Line='2',Code No='5'
---

NAS calls codeunit 1 of course, and I call from there codeunit 50010, my single instance codeunit. This calls codeunit 50011, which runs about 15 different routines, including codeunit 50007. I have not in all of my NAS testing run it with the debugger, but when I saw the error I did note that a breakpoint did exist for table 50007, which I deleted (from the breakpoint table). However after restarting the NAS service more than once, it still reports this error, and I do not see anything in the breakpoint table anymore.

I have re-saved the codeunits, re-started the NAS service, but this error keeps popping up in the event viewer. I am testing with our developer license.

Has anyone seen this before, or does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

andrew

Answers

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Check if a file NaviBP.xml exists and remove this one.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • awarnawarn Member Posts: 261
    Thanks Luc,

This did it, I should have checked there first, but this cleared my error and NAS resumed.

-andrew