Options

Navision license

elisioelisio Member Posts: 2
Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how can i find what granule do i need to have, to have direct permissions to a specific table object?

My problem is that i need to modify a record in the table 5802 - value entry, but the client license does not have direct permission to that object.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    No granule help... you must set permission on some objects... for example in the object, which need to modify that table... :-) Warning!!! Any changes into value entries etc. out of posting and adjust rutines is dangerous!!!
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    Edward_BloomfieldEdward_Bloomfield Member Posts: 155
    Hello,

If you have a problem in a ledger table, like the Value Entry table, you should really ask your NSC to sort the problem out for you.

You can buy the solution developer granule that will let you change data in such tables, but:

a) It is very, very expensive :shock:
    b) Anything that you change, data or software will be your responsibility 8-[ and your NSC will only fix anything you do wrong for a fee :shock:

If you have made an incorrect posting, then you must correct it via reversing postings. You must never change data in ledger tables to "remove mistakes".
    Edward Bloomfield

Lead Consultant
    Theta