License Error when using SA password

nadequenadeque Member Posts: 7
Hi,
I am having a problem with my SA login. When I want to login using id SA, I always getting error your license do not have permission to run simultaneously. I understand this error is due to the license has been fully occupied. But the thing is when I user other user ID, the ID can login, even I try to login to another PC using other login and more than 2 session I can still login. But whenever I use SA I can't login.

I only can use SA ID when the system was not login by anybody, which normally early in the morning or late evening. When every user is logout.
I'm using NAV 5.0 SP2. my SQL is 2008 (server) and SQL 2008R2 (client)

Pleasr help. :?

Nad

Comments

• vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    This is not license problem may be there any customization to prevent multiple login. check it.
  • jubeljoyjubeljoy Member Posts: 154
    For resolving the same you just re-select the license and then re-login.

May I know how much license simultaneously you are using??
  • nadequenadeque Member Posts: 7
    my license for 20 concurrent user.
  • ChinmoyChinmoy Member Posts: 359
    Does this only happen if you try to login with sa? Did you try to login using any other user name during the time when NAV is restricting sa login? And is that user able to login? What is the exact error? Can you show us the error message?
    my license for 20 concurrent users.
    Chinmoy wrote:
    Does this only happen if you try to login with sa? Did you try to login using any other user name during the time when NAV is restricting sa login? And is that user able to login? What is the exact error? Can you show us the error message?
    here is the error message
  • ChinmoyChinmoy Member Posts: 359
    Hi Nad,

You did not tell us.. does this only happen when you try to login with sa and it will login if you try with another user name during the same time?

Chn
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    This is known bug on some NAV builds. Users with limited permissions on SQL do not see other sessions. It could be solved with adding VIEW_SERVER_STATE permissions for guest or everybody accoun, or add trace flag 4616 on SQL.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • jubeljoyjubeljoy Member Posts: 154
    Please check the License information before try to login from Tools -> License Information.

You can able to saw a different License than a license you are using or not???