Options

Data upgrade issue

LambaLamba Member Posts: 260
edited 2012-06-05 in NAV Three Tier
Two Issues:
1. I have installed Nav 2009 SP1 on my system.
And have upgraded a db from Nav 4 to Nav 2009 Sp1, both the Object upgrade and Data upgrade.
After doing the data upgrade from Native to native and then restoring it to SQL, there was a error saying
"There is not enough space to complete the process".
The space of the drive containing the db is having 60 GB empty space, the size of the db is 10 GB, and the
complete data in the db is not more than 100 MB.
Still the error pops up as "There is not enough space to complete the process".
2. After creating windows authentication for the db, the should open with Windows Authentication
I have even synchronized the login, still the issue is the same, i can't open the db by Windows Authentication.
As i have to run the RTC too.

Comments

• Options
    navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    Lamba wrote:
    Two Issues:
    1. I have installed Nav 2009 SP1 on my system.
    And have upgraded a db from Nav 4 to Nav 2009 Sp1, both the Object upgrade and Data upgrade.
    After doing the data upgrade from Native to native and then restoring it to SQL, there was a error saying
    "There is not enough space to complete the process".
    The space of the drive containing the db is having 60 GB empty space, the size of the db is 10 GB, and the
    Still the error pops up as "There is not enough space to complete the process".
    2. After creating windows authentication for the db, the should open with Windows Authentication
    I have even synchronized the login, still the issue is the same, i can't open the db by Windows Authentication.
    As i have to run the RTC too.

@1 ) what is the Database File size in SQL ??
    Now or Never
  • Options
    1 Gb
  • Options
    vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    What error you are getting when log through windows authentication? Is the error something like xp_ndo.dll =error?
  • Options
    navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    Lamba wrote:
    1 Gb

The size of the db is 10 GB..
    What is this ?
    Now or Never
  • Options
    Initial error is of outlook integration as i have missed that step of integrating Outlook
    Secondly the error that pops up and the process stops is
    "There is not enough space to complete the process". ](*,)