Stock out warning issue

JonnoJonno Member Posts: 9
Hi guys wondering if you can help with this rather strange scenario.....

I have an item with 0 quantity, and have ensured the stock out warning field is checked within sales and recievables setup...

When creating a sales order for a customer, i enter the item on the sales line plus the qty, and the stock out warning appears....all good!! =D>

however heres where the issue is...when creating a sales order for a different customer from the customer list, i enter the same item on the sales order with the same qty ...no stockout warning appears...

i have checked the availability for the item within all the locations and this is set to 0, and have checked the customer cards to see if there are any differences in the settings and cannot see non that may affect this... ](*,)

any ideas???
:-k

Comments

• gerrykistlergerrykistler Member Posts: 149
    Is the second customer setup for Drop Shipment? If so you would not get a stock-out warning in that case. Otherwise are there any modifications such as skipping the sock-out warning for particular customers?
    Gerry Kistler
    KCP Consultores
  • JonnoJonno Member Posts: 9
    Hi gerry

i have managed to fix this, seems as though the issue was with reservations.....the customer was setup so reservations were allowed hence the stockout warning was not displayed :roll: