Options

NAV 2013 Beta Web Client Error

guardiooguardioo Member Posts: 13
edited 2012-05-25 in NAV Three Tier
Hi All,

I using Partner License to to Login NAV 2013 Web Client,

At first i manage to login successfully by entering my username and password

after a while, mostly like after half and hour, i clicked sign out and try to relogin back,

it shown error below:

A server error has occurred, and the content cannot be displayed. Refresh the Page or open a new browser windows.

I had tried several time on refresh and open new browser windows but still came out same error.

I had to restart NAV services only the user able to login back to web client.

Currently running on IIS 7.5, Windows Server 2008 R2 64Bit, 8GB memory, Intel Xeon 3Ghz.

Below are the error after checking the event log.

Type: System.UnauthorizedAccessException
StackTrace:
at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.Win32Error(Int32 errorCode, String str)
at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.InternalGetValue(String name, Object defaultValue, Boolean doNotExpand, Boolean checkSecurity)
at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.GetValue(String name)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceMonitor.GetData(String item)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetPerformanceData(String item)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CategoryExists(String machine, String category)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterCategory.Exists(String categoryName, String machineName)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterCategory.Exists(String categoryName)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.WebBase.Diagnostics.CounterExistsPerformanceCounterEnabledStrategy.get_IsEnabled()
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.WebBase.Diagnostics.SystemPerformanceCounter.Increment()
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.WebBase.ClientSessionManagerBase.OnClientSessionCreated(ClientSessionCore createdSession)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.ClientSessionManagerCore.CreateClientSession(String sessionId)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.ClientSessionManagerCore.EnsureSession(String sessionId)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.Web.ClientSessionManager.EnsureSession()
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.Web.FormControl.OnInitCore(EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.Web.FormControl.<>c__DisplayClass3.<OnInit>b__2()
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.Web.WebEventExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass3.<Execute>b__2()
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.Web.WebEventExecutor.ExecuteCore[T](Func`1 webEvent, Func`1 condition)
Source: mscorlib

Comments

• Options
    ariukaariuka Member Posts: 19
    Hi, guardioo. When i was trying to install 2013 Beta, this error is also showed. But after i uninstall all NAV and install all required thing for Web Client /IIS with proper features, you should follow the instruction step by step http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... =nav.70%29 / then install, Web Client works :).
  • Options
    Thomas_JensenThomas_Jensen Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 7
    Thank you for the feedback (and the information from the event log). We will look at this issue before the final release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
    Best regards,
    Thomas Søndergaard Jensen [MSFT]

This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties, and confers no rights.