Merging Custom LS Retail 6.2 with LS Retail 6.3 W1 via MT

bpavlovbpavlov Member Posts: 4
Hello,

I want to merge LS Retail 6.2 (with Romanian Localization and some Customization) with LS Retail 6.3 W1. The main idea is to take all additional information (captions, customization) from LS Retail 6.2 Romanian and merge it with LS Retail 6.3 W1. But if there is a conflict in code, mergetool must choose the code from LS Retail 6.3 W1

For example:

1) If some object in LS Retail 6.2 Romanian has caption ENU=problem, ROМ=problemă but in LS Retail 6.3 W1, same object has only ENU=problem as a caption, the final object obtained after merge should have caption ENU=problem, ROМ=problemă.

2) If some object in LS Retail 6.2 Romanian has (PRODUCT.Inventory) = 5, but in LS Retail 6.3 W1, same object, on the same line has (PRODUCT.Inventory) = 6, the final objected obtained after merge should have (PRODUCT.Inventory) = 6

Is it possible process to stop only if there is a conflict in code on the sameline like example 2) and all insertion like example 1) to be automatic?

I am using NAV 2009 R2, and last verion of MergeTool 1.30.32. What should be my mergetool configuration so I can handle that?
P.S: I have objects exported from LS Retail 6.2 Romanian Database and LS Retail 6.3 W1 as a .txt files.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Boris Pavlov