probeleme of a weird character

ahmed2106ahmed2106 Member Posts: 5
I have a basic nav 3.70 Where to probeleme of a weird character (~, ǽ, ..) has occurred, please this is Urgent.

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Urgent or not, does nto matter if you give no info about the problem. E.g. like how the data were created, how the DB was created, settings of the DB, settings of the client etc.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • ahmed2106ahmed2106 Member Posts: 5
    I have a basic navsion 3.70 installed on SQL SERVER 2005 and suddenly there was an appearance of weird characters on all the Forms, Report, Data ... ; the base is unusable.
    thank you in advance!
  • ritesh.singhritesh.singh Member Posts: 123
    Hi,

I can see the appearing weird characters basically french language.

Please check if you might have imported french language and trying to open DB in non compliant system.
    Thanks,
    Ritesh K Singh
  • ChinmoyChinmoy Member Posts: 359
    Definitely got to do something with language. Try and investigate on this line. There must be some changes made to the language / locale, etc. in between.

Chn
  • strykstryk Member Posts: 645
    What Code Page and Collation do you use?
    Jörg A. Stryk (MVP - Dynamics NAV)
    NAV/SQL Performance Optimization & Troubleshooting
    STRYK System Improvement
    The Blog - The Book - The Tool
  • ahmed2106ahmed2106 Member Posts: 5
    thank you for all!
    but I have other bases and nav 3.70 that normally operate on the same server and the same SQL Server 2005.
    that appear here are the character (~ ◘ ■) to replace the letters L, R, N. ..
    Hello,
    I had the same problem for the second time quie involves the appearance of strange character (see picture) just for the French language.