Variant codes (LS RETAIL)

fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
Dear Experts,

We have newly started to sell T-Shirts. and for those we have created Variants in LS Retail.

The Purchase is fine, Sales is also fine with the variants.But we are facing problems with Transfers of the Variant.

Scenario:

Lets say i have a shirt called Diablo T-shirt for item no.123.

Now under item no. 123 i have different sizes and colors and each variant also posses it's own barcode.

Now when i scan the barcode of different sizes and colors. It shows the same item no. 123. and keeps adding them as i scan.I want to the system to automtically detect the item with it's Variant code as soon as it gets scanned.

Every time we have to select the Variant for each item while transferring T-Shirts . Our sales staff are making mistakes in selecting the Variants manually.

Kindly highlight if there is any possibility, i want the system to detect the variant code automatically as soon as i scan the barcode.

It happens in sales perfectly!

Please let me know.

Comments

• sudhakarsvsudhakarsv Member Posts: 100
    Now when i scan the barcode of different sizes and colors. It shows the same item no. 123. and keeps adding them as i scan.I want to the system to automtically detect the item with it's Variant code as soon as it gets scanned.

Have you customized transfer order line table ? Do u have an option to scan barcode in table ?
    Use Variant Matrix for each item ,transfering mutliple variants at once.
    Every time we have to select the Variant for each item while transferring T-Shirts . Our sales staff are making mistakes in selecting the Variants manually.

In case of finding difficulty in using variant matrix.Customize transfer line table, when user enters barcode number in transfer line , retrieve item number and variant code from barcode table.Take a help of developer to acheive this functionality.
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar