Second Stage Dealer

hungryandfoolhungryandfool Member Posts: 114
Hello Experts,

My current client wants to record a purchase from a second stage dealer. With the purchase from the second stage dealer the excise that was borne by him was passed on to my client.
Now I cannot use the excise posting setup to calculate the excise passed by the second stage dealer. So how do I calculate the same.

Thanks

Answers

• manisharma31manisharma31 Member Posts: 285
    Yes you can calculate it from excise setup.

There is an option of calculating excise from assesable value.
    Check the excise setup.
    Regards,
    Manish
  • faizguy84faizguy84 Member Posts: 52
    I guess in case of excise pass on, u wont be able to derive the assesable value coz Third party invoice will only show the exicse amount. In this case of excise pass on , you can manually enter the BED amount, ecess amount and she cess amount in Purchase line(PO and Invoice).

If u know amount/unit rate , then u can go ahead with the set up of Amount/unit in excise posting setup and then defined amount per unit in "Bed amount/ unit"field in Excise posting set up.

Hope answered your query.

Thanks a lot Manish and Faisal for your replys.
    faizguy84 wrote:
    I guess in case of excise pass on, u wont be able to derive the assesable value coz Third party invoice will only show the exicse amount. In this case of excise pass on , you can manually enter the BED amount, ecess amount and she cess amount in Purchase line(PO and Invoice).

If u know amount/unit rate , then u can go ahead with the set up of Amount/unit in excise posting setup and then defined amount per unit in "Bed amount/ unit"field in Excise posting set up.

Hope answered your query.

Yeah you have satisfied my query. Many many thanks for the same. :thumbsup: =D> :D