Add field from new table in Tabular form

ABeckerABecker Member Posts: 12
I am created a new tabular form using the Sales Inv Header table as the base table. I would like to a a field from the Contact table to this form.

I don't see where to create the link to pull in the new field. I do not have a developers license so my options may be limited.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• jspoppjspopp Member Posts: 54
    Hi, I believe if you don't have a developer's license, you'll have to discuss this with your NAV partner. It shouldn't be too hard for them to accomplish. I've always had access to a developer's license, so I've never had to worry about this. Good luck!
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    ABecker wrote:
    I am created a new tabular form using the Sales Inv Header table as the base table. I would like to a a field from the Contact table to this form.

I don't see where to create the link to pull in the new field. I do not have a developers license so my options may be limited.

Any suggestions?

Try to do it with a flow field. Though the better solution is (as mentioned above) to get your partner to do it for you.
    David Singleton
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    If there is a relation between the two then a FlowField using Method:Lookup is probably the direction you need to take.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd338766.aspx