Intercompany Transaction Stock Transfer

navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
Hi,

I have a question regarding intercompany transaction. When I transfer from company A to other company B, the Net Total should be equal. The Net Total of a Sale Order for the company A should be the same with the Net Total of the Purchase Order for the B company.

But Practically, it's not equal in amount. what is the reasons behind it ? :-k
Kindly reply.

Thanks!
Now or Never

Comments

• gerrykistlergerrykistler Member Posts: 149
    I would need some more detail to give you the reason, but my first reaction would be - have you confirmed the tax setup in both companies is exactly the same? If the tax setup is the same, then are the line amounts the same on all lines? Are they the same on some but not all? Please provide some more detail.
    Gerry Kistler
    KCP Consultores
  • navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    I would need some more detail to give you the reason, but my first reaction would be - have you confirmed the tax setup in both companies is exactly the same? If the tax setup is the same, then are the line amounts the same on all lines? Are they the same on some but not all? Please provide some more detail.

Thanks for your response.
    Tax setup is different in the two companies.

Suppose Company A creates a Sales Order of $1000 amount and sales it to company B, than why not Intercompany Transaction automatically Create a Purchase Order in Same Amount in the company B.

Please share your knowledge.

Thanks
    Now or Never
  • gerrykistlergerrykistler Member Posts: 149
    So you are talking about the total before tax? If so then can you provide more information about the line amounts? Are the unit amounts the same per line? Are these small amounts so it could be a rounding setup difference? Do you have Purchase Prices setup on the purchasing company?
    Gerry Kistler
    KCP Consultores