posting item on Nav

jonjonjonjon Member Posts: 2
Hello I just want to ask why some posting of items on NAV is not charging to the right department. For Example, in my mapping at NAV the mineral water will charge to housekeeping department, but when other department get mineral water it should be charge to that department NOT in housekeeping department. How I can solve this issue on posting the items to whom get it.

Thank you.

jonjon

Comments

• dansdans Member Posts: 148
    it is not possible to give solution without getting more details. how do you input the data, the setup, etc
    Microsoft Certified IT Professional for Microsoft Dynamics NAV

Just a happy frood who knows where his towel is
  • jonjon_dmjonjon_dm Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

What if for example an item is mapped to account "Guest Supplies" for Housekeeping Dept. But certain qty of this item is requested by other dept for example Acctg. Dept. and since Acctg Department does not have a Guest supplies acct, we are doing a manual entry to reclass the posted Guest Supplies to another acct e.g. Office Supplies for the Acctg. Dept. To avoid this process of reclass, is there a way to indicate an acct where the item will be charged and not to the default mapped acct. when we are about to post the issuance?

Thanks
  • lavanyaballurgilavanyaballurgi Member Posts: 235
    DO you mean accounts which are linked in Gen. Prod. Posting group???