NAS failure on second SAVEASHTML

njhansennjhansen Member Posts: 37
The following code is in a code-unit:

report.saveashtml(50013, 'C:\Temp\50013.html');
report.saveashtml(59101, 'C:\Temp\59101.html');

If I run it from NAS, the first report is generated properly, and the second is not.

Both reports work fine. If I run the code-unit from a classic client (using the same credentials that NAS uses), both come out. If I swap the two lines and run again from NAS, 59101 gets generated and 50013 does not.

Is there some limitation that a NAS session can only save one report as HTML during one job? I actually have about four of them, and I've tried them in various combinations, and it always seems that the first one works, and the latter ones do not. The intent is to eventually e-mail the results, but that is obviously impossible if the file doesn't come out.

Answers

• njhansennjhansen Member Posts: 37
    My apologies. Naturally, I spend hours beating my head against it, and as soon as I post something, I figure it out. :oops:

Turns out there was a failed printer driver installed on the server running NAS, and it happened to be the default printer for the user NAS was using. Apparently even though SAVEASHTML doesn't generate a print, it still needs the printer to be in working order. Presumably, the printer driver failure was preventing the second report from executing properly (why not the first? don't know).

Hope no one put any time into figuring this out.
  • mdPartnerNLmdPartnerNL Member Posts: 802
    +1 for the update..