Phys inventory Journal

carinecarine Member Posts: 4
Hi everyone,

I am new on the forum and new in navision as well and I need help on the phys inventory journal Does anyone know on which table is calculated the quantity phys inventory field ?

First I thought it was the quantity field from the item ledger entry but when I did a test the quantity does not match.

I really need to create a crystal report to show my list of items in stock. The item journal lines table is find but the issue is that I have to calculate the inventory first in navision to have access to the data.
I tried a report based on stockkeeping units and item table but the quantity do not match the item journal lines.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    The inventory of a item is calculated as a sum of the Quantity field of the Item Ledger Entry table with consideration of the item, variant, location and optionally charge and serial no. If you have access to the table designer, lookup the properties of the Inventory flow field in the Item table - it's self explanatory.
  • BernardJBernardJ Member Posts: 57
    You can also drill down into the source table (F6) and check the filters being used with the table filter (Ctrl+F7)
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    If it's a crystal report why not pull the Item Table data it has a qty?

Unless you have multiple locations.

then you would have to join the item table & the item ledger entry table.
    Then you can create running totals of each location.