Options

Printing more than one Report from List in RTC as in Classic

LilithyanLilithyan Member Posts: 32
edited 2012-05-09 in NAV Three Tier
Hi Everybody,

I couldn't find any topic that describes the current problem I have, so I'm making a new one.

In Classic Client it is possible to mark several lines in a list (e.g. Posted Sales Invoices) with a left click of the mouse while holding the Strg/Ctrl button. Then you click on the print button and print the whole bunch in one go. In this situation Navision shows in the request form the filter Marked -> Yes.

When I tried to do the same in the RTC the filter Marked was no shown and no other filter was set, meaning that if I then start to print every posted sales invoice is printed. If I close the request form without printing I can still seperatedly print those invoices I had marked before, but if I then try to print an Invoice I hadn't marked I get the errormessage that the header doesn't exist.
The whole thing got me both rather baffled and annoyed because one of our customers wants to be able to handle multiple printing in the RTC as it is currently possible in the Classic.

Is this something Microsoft did deliberatedly or just screwed up? Does one of the many hotfixes existing out there negate this?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Ciao,

Lilithyan

Comments

• Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    Marking was removed in RTC.
    I suggest to build custom functionality to mark the record and print them. Just like you can toggle lines when you want to apply an invoice to multiple payment.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n