General Journal - Posting error

dannyboydannyboy Member Posts: 13
I am facing an issue on a General Journal line during posting. The Journal lines came from LS Retail ICT process. There are only 3 lines of the same document number, date and line no is sequential. Please see the attached file for reference.

But when i try to post, the system says that Document is out of balance by 736. check the posting date, document type etc...

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic
Document No. 347593 is out of balance by 736. Please check that Posting Date, Document Type, Document No. and Amount are correct for each line.
OK

When i try to enter the same rows manually on the Gen. Jnl line with the same values, its posting correctly.
When i compared the System generated entry with the manual created lines, both look alike. But for some reason, the system created entries are not posting..

Please let me know what could be missing....

Thanks

Comments

• ChinmoyChinmoy Member Posts: 359
    Looks like an issue with the LS solution.
  • dansdans Member Posts: 148
    all three lines need to have same document type
    Microsoft Certified IT Professional for Microsoft Dynamics NAV

Just a happy frood who knows where his towel is
  • dannyboydannyboy Member Posts: 13
    Only the 1st line pertains to the customer and it hits the Customer ledger entry and hence invoice is logical.
    Other two a/cs are General Ledger a/cs and why it should have document type as Invoice.

If thats the case, then when i put manual, it should not work??? It worked actually...
  • dansdans Member Posts: 148
    dannyboy wrote:
    If thats the case, then when i put manual, it should not work??? It worked actually...

It won't work because all three lines belong to one invoice transaction.
    Microsoft Certified IT Professional for Microsoft Dynamics NAV

Just a happy frood who knows where his towel is